Sunday, October 21, 2012

August 18th, 2012 - Last day for Campbell's Soccer and Kim's wedding

Last day of Soccer was a FUN day.. Campbell had so much fun.. 

Here he is getting his medal from the coach.. I think he was unsure about what to do.. :) 
 Does this look like a proud face??  ;)
 And again..
 Here is his team.. the Teal team with their medals.
 Going down the big blowup slide..
 Got a spider painted on his face.. and considering he wanted to be spiderman and he got a little spider instead.. I was pretty proud of him for being SO happy with what he got. :) He was so proud of that spider.. I think I got a million pics of that side of his face so that I got the spider.

Kim Pearcey married Trevor Kelly today.. The Pearcey family are family to us.. 
Here are the boys and J looking good at the wedding..
 J and Miles hanging out at the wedding.

Kim being walked down the aisle by Judy her Mom.. Both looking beautiful and so happy..

Campbell and J sitting in their seats and I think they were blowing bubbles here. :) 
The wedding was a great time for our whole family and the boys were amazing and had a blast too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment