Friday, August 5, 2011

Tuesday August 2, 2011 - The Boys Being FUN

I LOVE these photos of the boys.. Look how old Campbell looks in the first one.. and then in the second one I love the look on Campbell's face.. he is so proud of his brother..

Ok this is hilarious.. Here is Campbell being the natural comedian that he is.. Just in case you miss what he is singing.. he starts with Jingle Bells, then I believe an original Campbell about Playgroup.. then finishes off playing air guitar on one of my makeup brushes (that earlier that morning was a paint brush) and singing the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.. And yes those are a pair of his swimming trunks that he has on his head.. This makes me laugh everytime I watch it.. and J just laughed reading me type about it.. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment